feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nothing much i wanna says..

Actually i very tired want write any post, all starting because my flu ( hingus ) don't want stop to finished my tissue. Thanks to lili because helping me do this blog ( actually i have my own blog at bravenet long time ago but already forget how to do ). Now days we can see lots of blog grown like cendawan ( mushroom ), but mostly always write the politic issues. i know every blogger have their own oppinions to give. have bad blogger and so kind blogger to write the most quality issues. Cheh that lili start pushing me, asking about how to put adsense inside her blog! Sabar lar! Hah, Raining starting over and maybe these night will so cold, but my Hingus dont want frozen yet.hahaha



1 comments:
gravatar
邱_美琴 @ lili said...
October 11, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

lol...terharu i masuk dalam ur 1st post...hihi..anyway, thanks ...

Post a Comment